Skip to main content
- To implement strategic activities to enable UNITID serve as a centre of excellence in training, surveillance and diagnosis of emerging infectious diseases locally and within the region.
- To enhance collaboration locally and internationally in research, innovation, training and practice in tropical and infectious diseases.
- To improve the quality of UNITID laboratories products and services by implementing strategic activities towards attaining international accreditation status.
- To develop research proposals in collaboration with local and external partners on tropical and infectious diseases that translates into research grants.
- To participate in activities that support capacity building for translation of research into policy formulations.
- To participate in activities that support institutional fundraising through income generating activities (IGU).